12 hours ago
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
How To Have The Best Birthday EVER!!!
1. Get pre-birthday mint chocolate cake the night before.
2. Your awesome roommate decorates the downstairs of the house while you're asleep.
3. Said roommate also ties balloons to your door, which make you nearly pee your pants when you open the door to the dark hallway.
4. Get to wear sweatpants and sweatshirt to school (Red Ribbon week dress-up themes).
5. Get to wear a tiara to work (just because I can!).
6. Best friend in Jersey sends you flowers at work.
7. Your students actually behave, for the most part.
8. Cake at lunch.
9. Cupcakes at the end of the day.
10. Great songs playing on iPod Random Shuffle on the way home.
11. Los Hermanos for dinner, with fancy/fruity drinks.
12. More cake.
13. Lots of birthday texts, phone calls, Facebook post, etc.