Sunday, June 16, 2013

Acoustic Sweet Spot

The other night, Cory and I went out to dinner, and were surrounded by other couples, many who appeared to be on first or second dates. Watching the lovely awkward-ness unfold, we got joking about our worst first date stories. 

I don't mean to brag...but I won.

I won't go into all the fun details, but one of the highlights of the night was we went to see an old Buster Keaton movie. My date insisted that we get there early to get "the best seats." We got them and then he showed me why these were best; something to do with the sound hitting it just right. Kind of interesting...

...except...


...Buster Keaton films...are silent films...



This guy got the "acoustic sweet spot"



for a silent film...



I won...and lost.

(jump to 32 seconds to learn about Acoustic Sweet Spots)

No comments: