Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pitfalls of Technology

I haven't had a land line phone in years, and let's face it, I'm not the only one. We all live and breath by our cell phone. And most of the time this is fine...it's always with you in emergencies, it makes it easy for people to keep in contact with you anywhere, etc.


Cell phones are great...until you leave yours at your boyfriends house.

It's a fun feeling when you suddenly realize that the little device you depend on more than your own mother is not in your pocket where it is supposed to be.

And to make matters even more fun, I was home alone and I couldn't borrow a roommate's phone. And I had to act quickly because Cory was supposed to leave for work in about 30 minutes.

So this is how I ended up on my neighbors front porch, asking if I could borrow her phone, much in the way people used to ask a cup of sugar. Luckily she was home and found the whole situation quite funny.

So in the end, phone was returned to my pocket and I feel like I'm connected with the world again...at least until my next ditzy moment.

No comments: