Monday, April 19, 2010

PASSED!!!

I passed the evil test!!! I could not believe my eyes. When I took the test, they said that it would take 4 to 6 weeks to get your results in the mail, but you could get them online as soon as they became official. By Saturday, I just couldn't take it anymore. The anxiety was going to kill me. And if I didn't passed, I'd have to sign up real soon to take it again.

I think my heart actually stopped for about ten seconds as I was logging on. Then when the score sheet opened, you have to scroll down to see the actual score. My hand wouldn't let me scroll down. I think my thought process was: "If I don't see it, it doesn't exist!" Finally, I got up the courage to look...176 out of 200!!!! Happy dancing and screaming sum up the next ten minutes. :)

No comments: